Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New year, new blog!

Ok, I am just going to start. haha. I have been wanting to start a blog for a while but putting it off, along with a whole bunch of other things that I put off...exercising, organizing, yada yada. :) The purpose of this blog???? To write down my thoughts, plans, dreams, stories, goals, etc...with the hope that it will make me more accountable to myself and what I want to accomplish in this year and this life. I have a lot to say, even if deciding what to write on my first post has been torture, but honestly this is something I want to do for fun and for myself and the plan is not to worry too much about how I sound or if I am impressing anyone. I don't think it will be a certain format at all, just whatever is on my mind when I decide to blog. I have a million different loves, passions, and interests, and without going into what some of them are I am sure they will come out and unfold onto my blog as time goes on.
I am a 41 year old mother of two sons, and I am married to a wonderful man who puts up with all my quirks and eccentricities...so, for now I am just going to say, stay tuned. Oh wait, about my blog name! I couldn't think of anything really quick, but I do love coffee and chocolate...and I am a bit crazy, not literally of course. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you started this blog! I will be a faithful follower :)))

    ReplyDelete